Ideales Resort specialises in the development and management of luxury holiday residences in Kefalonia, Greece. The company designs, develops, constructs, owns and manages high quality luxury villas. Ideales Resort is part of the Ideales Group of companies. Group is proud to be the recipient of many awards. At the foundation of our firm's experience and… Чети повече
Ideales Resort specialises in the development and management of luxury holiday residences in Kefalonia, Greece. The company designs, develops, constructs, owns and manages high quality luxury villas. Ideales Resort is part of the Ideales Group of companies. Group is proud to be the recipient of many awards. At the foundation of our firm's experience and expertise is the delivery of the highest level of service excellence to every client every day.
The company offers short-term rentals of 12 high-quality villas with all amenities, in a gated community. The villas are situated in Trapezaki, southwest of Kefalonia, at the foot of the legendary mount Ainos, known for its famous black fir and wild horses. They are conveniently located 20 min from Kefalonia’s airport and 10 min from Argostoli, the capital.
The warm sunny beaches and deep blue and turquoise waters of Trapezaki and Lourdas are less than 2 km away.
The architecture of the two storey holiday villas is a blend of all modern and traditional, where modernity and traditional Kefalonian touch are nicely combined to please any of the guests. Each villa is complemented by a pretty garden and a swimming pool. Our resort is a celebration of indoor and outdoor living.
The complex consists of 12 elegantly build villas. They vary in size in order to cater to every guest's specific needs, starting from 100m² up to 210m². All villas are independent and provide privacy, and all necessary infrastructures:
• Private swimming pool with sunbeds
• Autonomous Living room
• Washing machines
• Dish washer
• Iron and ironing board
• Satellite T.V
• DVD and CD player
• Stylish and comfortable furnishings
• Fully equipped kitchen with modern appliances
• Tableware, cookware, kettle, toaster, coffee maker
• Fully air-conditioned
• Central heating
• Built-in BBQ
• Fenced garden
• Parking space
• 360o degree mountain and sea view
We, at Ideales Resort, offer our guests a range of services in order to assist them with planning an unforgettable vacation.
• Complimentary internet and fax service
• Housekeeping service with all linen and towels changed twice a week
• Pool towels provided – changed twice a week
• Pool and Garden maintenance three times a week
• Safety deposit box
• Utilities included in the cost of villa rental (electricity, water)
• Baby equipment (baby cot and highchair)
• Children toys
For an additional fee we can provide a variety of extra services in order to make your vacation more comfortable and special.
• Daily housekeeping
• Shopping service
• Playstation2 with 4 games
• Airport/port transfers
• Hairdresser, Beautician (manicure, pedicure, massage etc) at your villa
• Booking of restaurants for special events
• Ordering birthday cakes ...on the house!
|01.04 - 16.05
20.09 - 31.10
|17.05 - 20.06
01.09 - 19.09
|21.06 - 11.07||12.07- 31.07||01.08 - 31.08|
|Villa Kochilaki 42m²
|129 €||185 €||242 €||242 €|
|Mataki & Petalida 100m²
|115 €||160 €||240 €||319 €||319 €|
|Ippokampos & Xteni
& Litorina & Porfira 160m²
|148 €||192 €||277 €||378 €||425 €|
|Asterias & Telina 180m²
|187 €||213 €||320 €||447 €||532 €|
|Nautilos & Corali 230m²
|198 €||225 €||364 €||456 €||570 €|
|Villa Linatela 230m²
|232 €||272 €||415 €||527 €||650 €|
• The above prices are in euros per villa/per night
• Minimum stay - 7 nights
• Up to one extra guest can be accommodate per villa at an extra daily cost 30€
• The prices include all taxes and cleaning of the villa twice per week (changing of all linen, towels and swimming pool towels)
• These are the official prices of property owner
Deposit of 30% of total price of the reservation is required to confirm a booking. The remaining balance will be payed first day upon arrival.
• If canceled up to 21 days before the date of arrival, the deposit will be 100% refunded minus any transaction fees.
• If canceled or modified later, the prepayment is nonrefundable
Mousata is located in the southern part of Kefalonia. Its location and picturesque ness impress visitors, much like the neighboring village of Poriarata. Greenery dominates as these villages are situated at the foot of Enos and are full of bushes and olive trees. They are also close to a beautiful, shallow-watered, sandy beach called Trapezaki.
Mousata got its name from the toponym “Amousses”, which the locals translate as “the village’s sand”. Or it was probably named after the sandy material carried down by the stream. What is characteristic of the village is the traditional bakery which bakes fresh and traditional baked goods and distributes them all over Kefalonia.
• Grocery store at 500 metres
• Restaurant at 500 metres
• Tennis court and Basketball court at 2 km
• Shops at 7 km
• Bank at approximately 13 km
• Hospital at approximately 13 km
• Super market at 7 km
• Bus stop at 1 km