Located in a quiet part of the village of Sykia, Toula’s Appartment is the excellent choice for family holidays. The cozy and spacious apartments are next to the village center where there are supermarkets, bakeries, taverns, coffee houses, pharmacies, shops, etc. On Saturdays, there is… Weiterlesen
• The above prices are in euros per room/per night.
• These are the official prices of the property owner.
• Note: Tourist tax (0.5€ per day/per room) not included in regular prices.
• Deposit of 30% of the total price of the reservation is required to confirm a booking. The remaining balance will be paid the first day upon arrival.
• If a reservation is canceled up to 21 days before the date of arrival, the deposit will be 100% refunded, minus administrative fee which in most cases is 30€ but it could be more.
• If canceled or modified later, the prepayment is nonrefundable.
Located in a quiet part of the village of Sykia, Toula’s Appartment is the excellent choice for family holidays. The cozy and spacious apartments are next to the village center where there are supermarkets, bakeries, taverns, coffee houses, pharmacies, shops, etc. On Saturdays, there is also a street market with plenty of choices in fresh fruits, vegetables, fish, etc. The nearest beach is 4 km away, so it is recommended to visit with your own vehicle.
The apartment consist of a bedroom, an adequately equipped kitchen and a bathroom with a shower cabin. Apartment has an air conditioner, a TV and internet access and they can accommodate up to 4 people. Kitchen is equipped with a small oven with hot plates, a large refrigerator with a freezer and all the necessary utensils. The apartment has a shared balcony with tables and chairs.
Apartment is a 4-bed apartment, with one double bed and one single bed in the bedroom and one single bed in the kitchen.
There is no private parking, but there is public parking area right next to the house.
Services & Facilities
• Air conditioning
• WiFi, TV
• Kitchenette, Kitchenware, Fridge, Stove, Oven
• Bathroom, Hair dryer
• Public parking
Sykia is located on the east side of Sithonia in Halkidiki, nine kilometers from the village of Sarti near the edge of the foot. The village is situated two kilometers from the sea at the foot of the mountains. Combines the mountains with the valley and the sea in such a way that certainly creates an irresistible beauty.
The seas of the diverse and unique to the cleanliness and beauty of the coastline. Few places in the world like the Arbor in Tourkolimano, Kalamitsi, Porto Koufos... The story is lost in time, leaving behind a series of historical events and heroic figures who left an indelible position in Greek history.
In this area you can enjoy the largest in size with its long beach of sand and also remote bays with unique natural beauty. In the evening and all day on a good table we guarantee the best in unique flavors alongside landscapes, enjoying the magnificent sea breeze.