Aethrio Guesthouse is located on Egina Island, in the fishing village of Souvala, where the greenery of the trees and the blue sea meet. The main port on the island, in the town of Egina, is about 10 km away, the nearest beach is about 5 minutes walk, and the charming port in Souvala is 200 meters… Read More
• The above prices are in euros per room/per night with breakfast.
• These are the official prices of the property owner.
• Note: Tourist tax (0.5€ per day/per room) not included in regular prices.
• Deposit of 30% of the total price of the reservation is required to confirm a booking. The remaining balance will be paid the first day upon arrival.
• If a reservation is canceled up to 21 days before the date of arrival, the deposit will be 100% refunded, minus administrative fee which in most cases is 30€ but it could be more.
• If canceled or modified later, the prepayment is nonrefundable.
• In the case of early departure, 50% of remaining days will be charged.
Aethrio Guesthouse is located on Egina Island, in the fishing village of Souvala, where the greenery of the trees and the blue sea meet. The main port on the island, in the town of Egina, is about 10 km away, the nearest beach is about 5 minutes walk, and the charming port in Souvala is 200 meters away.
Aethrio Guesthouse has 10 beautifully decorated rooms and suites, and a friendly atmosphere will contribute to a pleasant stay. The complex consists of 8 double rooms, one triple room, and one four-bed apartment. All accommodation units are air-conditioned, have an equipped kitchenette with a fridge and an electric kettle, a furnished terrace, a private bathroom with a shower and can offer you a peaceful rest. Free WiFi internet and TV are available in rooms and apartments.
The reception is open 24 hours a day, as well as a nice lounge where a traditional Greek breakfast is served.
Services and facilities
• Air conditioning, heating
• Kitchenette with fridge and electric kettle
• WiFi internet
• Daily cleaning
• Furnished terrace
• Room service
• Reception 24/7
• Luggage storage room
Souvala is located 10 kilometers north of the city of Egina, and its main characteristic is its beautiful picturesque port. The fishing village of Souvala is an ideal choice for a long summer vacation, with beaches stretching right and left from the harbor, cafes on the seafront, bars, and taverns serving traditional dishes. The village of Egina and the town of Suhareka are connected by a bus line.