from 60€ per night


Comments
0

In the center of the village of Nea Fokea, the Sun Flower maisonette is a part of a complex of three houses very close to the beach of the village. It offers privacy, comfortable large spaces and can accommodate more than one couple or a family.

The facilities include TV, washing machine etc.

Read More
www.grckainfo.com
Nea Fokea, 63077, Greece
Send booking request
www.grckainfo.com
Send availability request
Nea Fokea, 63077, Greece


Read Comments
Write comment x

Please note : Once comment added cannot be deleted or updated. In order to prevent spam, your comment will be published after administrator checking.




nights 1

During this period there are no available dates. Enter other dates or simply click on the button Send booking request

Maisonette 52m², Ground floor

Adults: 5 / Child: 0
Check-inCheck-outPrice
01.05.31.05.60.00€
01.06.30.06.80.00€
01.07.11.09.100.00€
12.09.09.10.80.00€
10.10.31.10.60.00€

• The above prices are in euros per room/per night.
• These are the official prices of the property owner.
• Note: Tourist tax (0.5€ per day/per room) not included in regular prices.
• Deposit of 30% of the total price of the reservation is required to confirm a booking and the rest 70% of the total amount 7 days before arrival.

Cancelation policy
• The guest can cancel free of charge until 30 days before arrival. The guest will be charged 30% of the total price if they cancel in the 30 days before arrival. If the guest doesn’t show up or cancel in the 7 days before arrival, they will be charged the total price of the reservation.
• In the case of early departure, 100% of remaining days will be charged.

Description

In the center of the village of Nea Fokea, the Sun Flower maisonette is a part of a complex of three houses very close to the beach of the village. It offers privacy, comfortable large spaces and can accommodate more than one couple or a family.

The facilities include TV, washing machine etc.

The house is 52 m2, is located on the ground floor, has air conditioning and is ideal for summer destination. It has its own terrace, while it has 2 bedrooms, living room, kitchen with dining area and bathroom. Can accommodate up to 5 persons.

Thessaloniki MAKEDONIA Airport is approximately one hour from the house, while the nearest grocery store is 50 meters away. More shops and restaurants are located right in front of the house in a unique square to spend your evenings nicely.

Services & Facilities

• Air conditioning
• Bathroom
• Shared washing machine
• Kitchen, Fridge, Stove, Oven
• LCD TV
• Terrace, Garden

Nea Fokaia

Nea Fokaia is a seaside village at the beginning of Kassandra peninsula and is 80 km away from Thessaloniki, During the summer, it has high tourist traffic as tourists are visiting for long time vacations and weekend trips since Nea Fokea is very close to Thessaloniki. It has clean beaches, restaurants, and taverns with fresh fish. Nea Fokea is located near Sani, a tourist resort which you definitely have to visit during your stay in the area.


Hotel Amenities

Air Conditioner
Garden
Kitchen
Kitchenware
LCD TV
Oven
Private bathroom
Refrigerator
Shower/tub
Stove
Terrace
Washing Machine

Deposit Payment Options

Paypal - Bank transfer to Greece - Bank account in Serbia

Send booking request



Read Comments