Prezzo from 320€ Minimo/Notte


Recensioni
0

The S & O private villas are located on the eastern part of Corfu, in Dassia. The capital city of Corfu, as well as the airport and the port are about 12 kilometers away. 

Renovated for season 2019 and located in a large private garden, the ultra-spacious two-story Villa Anna has four bedrooms, two on each floor sleeping up to 8. The… Leggi di più

www.grckainfo.com
Krevatsoula Dassia, Corfu, Greece, 49100
Invia richiesta
www.grckainfo.com
Invia richiesta
Krevatsoula Dassia, Corfu, Greece, 49100


Leggi Recensioni
Scrivere una recensione x

Notare che : Una volta aggiunto revisione non può essere eliminato o aggiornato




Notti 1

Descrizione

The S & O private villas are located on the eastern part of Corfu, in Dassia. The capital city of Corfu, as well as the airport and the port are about 12 kilometers away. 

Renovated for season 2019 and located in a large private garden, the ultra-spacious two-story Villa Anna has four bedrooms, two on each floor sleeping up to 8. The two double and two twin bedrooms feature ensuite bathrooms and private balconies.

Villa Anna also features:

• an ultra-modern, fully-equipped kitchen
• dining room, sitting area and a ground floor guest toilet
• a satellite flat-screen TV and DVD in the ground floor living area
• direct phone line, electronic safe and complimentary Wi-Fi.

Villa Anna, which is a short distance from Dassia and Agios Nikolaos beaches has a private swimming pool, parking for two cars, outdoor BBQ area, shower and gazebo, complete with outdoor dining for 8, as well as sun beds and umbrellas.

Services and facilities

• 144 square meter residence
• Private garden of 1300 square meters
• Private parking for two vehicles
• Swimming pool & outdoor shower
• Outdoor Jacuzzi
• Umbrellas and sun loungers
• Outdoor BBQ
• Fully equipped kitchen
• Outdoor dining area for 8
• Complimentary Wi-Fi
• Air-conditioning in all rooms
• Cleaning service
• Garden and pool cleaning service
• Other services available upon request

Prices

  20.04 - 17.05 18.05 - 07.06 08.06 - 05.07 06.07 - 23.08 24.08 - 30.08 31.08 - 06.09 07.09 - 20.09 21.09 - 25.10
Villa Anna
8 persons
320 € 480 € 720 € 860 € 720 € 600 € 480 € 320 €

 

 

 


 

• The above prices are in euros per room/per night
• These are the official prices of property owner

Deposit of 35% of total price of the reservation is required to confirm a booking. The remaining 65% should be deposited 8 weeks prior to the scheduled arrival date, at the latest.

Cancelation policy

• If canceled up to 21 days before the date of arrival, the deposit will be 100% refunded minus any transaction fees.
• If canceled or modified later, the prepayment is nonrefundable

Dassia - Corfu

Dassia, on the island of Corfu in Greece, was one of first villages on the island to be developed as a resort. Its main pull is that it gives guests the best of both worlds: proximity to Corfu Town, which lies just a 10-minute drive away, and a peaceful beachside location. It has grown into a low-key, family holiday destination, straggling both sides of the busy main road joining Corfu Town to the northeast of the island.

Dassia Beach is about 200 m long and 15 m wide, and has been awarded a Blue Flag for cleanliness. Like all the beaches on Corfu's east coast, it is composed of pebble rather than sand. There are sun beds and umbrellas for hire, plus watersports facilities, and the calm water is said to be particularly good for water skiing.


Servizi del Hotel

Condizionatore
Barbecue
DVD player
Giardin
Jacuzzi
Cucina
Soggiorno/sala TV
Area pranzo esterna
Parcheggio
Bagno privato
Cassaforte
Doccia/vasca
Lettini e ombrelloni
Piscina
Terrazza
TV
Internet Wi-Fi

Opzioni di pagamento

Bank transfer to Greece

Invia richiesta



Leggi Recensioni