Alessandro Apartments are located north of Corfu in a green and cool environment of 3 acres. An apartment complex staffed with experienced staff in all sectors, to provide high quality services and cover in the best way the needs of our visitors. In a few minutes walk you will enjoy swimming in a crystal clear beach and meet Sidari, where you will find taverns,… Citeste mai mult
Alessandro Apartments are located north of Corfu in a green and cool environment of 3 acres. An apartment complex staffed with experienced staff in all sectors, to provide high quality services and cover in the best way the needs of our visitors. In a few minutes walk you will enjoy swimming in a crystal clear beach and meet Sidari, where you will find taverns, restaurants, bars, cafe, mini market, pharmacy, health center and nightclubs.
The guests will enjoy the Greek hospitality and everything they need for restful and joyful accommodation. They are ideal for those seeking a quiet relaxed holiday. Our aim is to maintain high level of accommodation services keeping the rates level competitive.
The comlex consists of 20 apartments, 3 keys category. They are designed for family vacations, with modern - practical décoration and view to garden or pool. They vary in studios of 2-3 persons, 2-floor apartments up to 6 people and apartments for 4-5 people, all with the ability to prepare meals.
All apartments have a balcony or terrace and provide:
• Fully equipped kitchen with refrigerator, toaster and kettle
• Air conditioning
• Hair dryer
• Equipment for infants (port bebe etc.)
in the external areas:
• There is a swimming pool with children's section
• Snack bar where breakfast is offered and coffe, drinks , beverages and various snacks
• Lounge with satellite TV, DVD and board games
• Safe playground in the garden
• Free Wi-Fi internet
• Pets are allowed on request without extra charges
If you seak for nightlife 2 km away you will find Sidari, a lively center with lot of taverns, restaurants, cafes, super markets, bars and generally a place to have a nice time. The beach in only 400m away, 2 minutes by car, 7 minutes walking, and there are more than 10 wonderful beaches 5-10 minutes with the car where you can even try watersports.
|01.06 - 20.06||21.06 - 05.07||06.07 - 31.08||01.09 - 15.09||16.09 - 30.09|
|Studio for 2 persons||35 €||50 €||67 €||50 €||35 €|
|Studio for 3 persons||37 €||58 €||76 €||58 €||37 €|
|Apartment for 4 persons||56 €||64 €||89 €||64 €||56 €|
4 - 6 persons
|61 €||71 €||99 €||71 €||61 €|
• The above prices are in euros per room/per night
• These are the official prices of property owner
Deposit of 50% of total price of the reservation is required to confirm a booking. The remaining balance will be payed first day upon arrival.
Children and extra beds:
• All children under 2 years old are accommodated free of charge in a baby cot. Maximum capacity of baby cots in a room is 1.
• For every child from 2 to 8 years old is charged 5€ per night for every extra bed.
• For every older child or adult is charged 8€ per night for every extra bed.
• Any type of extra bed or baby cot is upon request and needs to be confirmed by the lodgment.
• We provide our customers 50% discount for boat tickets from Igoumenitsa - Corfu - Igoumenitsa!
• If canceled up to 21 days before date of arrival, the deposit will be 100% refunded minus any transaction fees.
• If canceled later, 50% of the total cost of the reservation will be charged.
• In case of early departure 50% of the total reservation as it was scheduled on days that are canceled will be charged.
• In case of no-show, the total cost of the reservation will be charged.
Located 32 km from the capital , Sidari is one of the first regions of Corfu that developed their tourist infrastructure. In the field of entertainment options vary. So, today in the region, the visitor will find restaurants with international cuisine, nightclubs, Bars, traditional taverns and rich commercial market for everyday shopping, pharmacies, petrol stations, shops , local products from Sidari, boats depart for small islands Ottoni , Erikousa and Mathraki.
The resort formed by the merger of two coastal villages and the scarcity and beauty of the landscape owes much to the geological formation of the area. The sea invaded sandy shores and creates impressive bays. Here were discovered the remains of the first proven settlement of the island , which dates back to the Neolithic Age.
Agios Ioannis is a small coastline countryside area with a quiet sandy beach and just a few private villas, a hotel, a camping site and some rental apartments of the locals. It was named after the derelict Monastery which is on a hill overlooking Sidari resort. The main characteristic of this area is the lack of overdevelopment therefore the visitors can enjoy privacy and relaxation in the Corfiot countryside.
Agios Ioannis beach: The nearest beach to us is that of Agios Ioannis. It is sandy with clear waters and is ideal for those seeking tranquility.
Sidari Beach: The sandy and with "blue flag" beach of Sidari is long and organized with water sports and beach bars. In a short distance you will find the famous Canal d amour with its beautiful bays, blue waters and impressive rock formations . Among small coves and caves with warm waters invite you to swim and fall in love, according to the myth.