The family run Lara Hotel was established in 1990 and has proven very popular amongst visitors for more than two decades. The hotel is located in Lourdas on the southern coast of Kefalonia and offers spectacular views across the Ionian Sea to the neighbouring island of Zakynthos. With the backdrop of Mount Ainos, one of the ten National… Прочитайте больше
The family run Lara Hotel was established in 1990 and has proven very popular amongst visitors for more than two decades. The hotel is located in Lourdas on the southern coast of Kefalonia and offers spectacular views across the Ionian Sea to the neighbouring island of Zakynthos. With the backdrop of Mount Ainos, one of the ten National Parks in Greece, the Lara hotel is surrounded by the natural beauty for which the Greek island of Kefalonia is internationally recognised.
It is family business built in the traditional architecture style.
There are four floors that offer a variety of accommodation that are designed to comfortably sleep one to four people.
On the ground floor there are 6 double rooms, the kitchen as well as storage spaces. Reception is located on the first floor along with two lobbies, one with satellite TV and the other with regular TV for Greek shows and series. There is also the bar, the breakfast and restaurant lobby as well as 10 rooms. On the first floor are 16 rooms and one studio, and on the attic there are 6 double rooms with a small kitchenette.
Every room has air conditioning, its own private balcony or terrace, a bathroom with shower, refrigerator, television, telephone and safe box.
Our aim is to offer quality services with love and care for our guests and to show them what Greek hospitality is about.
Our facilities and our attention to every detail, create a warm, friendly and relaxing place that is necessary for pleasant holidays.
Services & Amenities
• Included within the daily rental price of a room is a buffet style continental breakfast consisting of tea or coffee, honey, bread, rusks, cornflakes, cereal, boiled egg, ham, cheese, butter, jam, milk, filter coffee.
• A weekly BBQ buffet with traditional foods and local produce.
• An all day comprehensive menu with competitive prices and dining areas.
• An internal and external bar.
• A well maintained swimming pool, with all safety features, surrounded by sun lounges and parasols.
• A well maintained garden and patio area with outside furniture.
• Internet access
• Telephone and Fax facilities.
• Two TV rooms with Satellite TV and DVD Player.
• Reading material and board games
• Reception area with full details of car hire companies, daily excursions, local recreation, taxis, Island tourist attractions and first aid.
• Regular cleaning service.
• Communal washing machine and ironing facilities.
• Currency exchange facility.
• Safe deposit boxes.
• Air conditioning throughout
|01.06 - 30.06||01.07 - 31.07||01.08 - 31.08||01.09 - 30.09|
|37 €||45 €||53 €||38 €|
(side sea view)
|41 €||49 €||54 €||42 €|
(side sea view)
|57 €||65 €||70 €||58 €|
|Apartment - two rooms
sea view - 4 persons
|80 €||86 €||97 €||80 €|
• The above prices are in euros per room/per night
• These are the official prices of the property owner
Deposit of 35% of the total price of the reservation is required to confirm a booking. The remaining balance will be paid the first day upon arrival.
• Deposit is non-refundable
Lourdas is a graphic coastal resort with an excellent tourist development. It is located 17km southeast of Argostoli, surrounded by a green landscape with thick vegetation and beautiful waterfalls running through the mountains. Lourdas beach is lying on the front of the tiny settlement. It has crystal waters and a magnificent background to the green hills of Mount Ainos.
The village of Lourdata is a cosmopolitan resort very much animated by its inhabitants and the growing number of establishments now flourishing there (restaurants, fish taverns, mini markets, car rental companies). Lovers of nature will most certainly enjoy the several possibilities the Lourdas region offers in terms of hiking.
The most well-known beach in the area is famous for its beauty and the rich vegetation around it. On the roots of Ainos mountain and right below Megas Soros top, Lourdas has an excellent climate that flourishes trees such as olives, cypress trees and pines, as well as palm trees and banana trees. At the beach, you can find sun beds and umbrellas to rent, and sea sports equipment, such as windsurf boards. Alongside the beach, there is parking space for the cars, while dozens of shops, taverns and cafeterias give special spirit and liveliness. Finally, a visit to the village will give you the chance to enjoy the tranquility that characterizes it, but also visit the restaurants and cafes found there.
Marija Petosevic Virijevic 04/08/2019
Hvala www.grckainfo na prelepom letovanju na Kefaloniji u hotelu Lara u mestu Lourdata. Domaćini su bili i više nego ljubazni, smeštaj korektan, doručak kontinentalnog tipa ( jednoličan), ali nam je Kostas ( gazdaricin rodjak) rekao da će se hotel u oktobru renovirati i sa dve preći na četiri zvezdice. Kefalonija je nesto što u svakom slučaju treba posetiti jer nije kao ostala ostrva u Grčkoj. Šaljemo vam slike šta smo mi stigli da obidjemo ovog prvog puta. Ostalo obilazimo sledeći put kad dodjemo.