Anastasia Villa is situated in the heart of Limenas offering comfortable accommodation in a convenient location for your holidays in Thassos. We have eight double and triple studios each with a kitchen, satellite television, air conditioning, private bathroom and a balcony. Our garden offers a safe place for children to play and we also allow… Прочитайте больше
Anastasia Villa is situated in the heart of Limenas offering comfortable accommodation in a convenient location for your holidays in Thassos. We have eight double and triple studios each with a kitchen, satellite television, air conditioning, private bathroom and a balcony. Our garden offers a safe place for children to play and we also allow small pets upon request.
Due to our central location, we are within easy walking distance to everything, supermarkets, bakeries, meat shops, restaurants, bars, nightlife, internet cafes, the shopping district, a sandy beach, archaeological sites, and plenty of more services and entertainment that you'll only find in the island's capital.
Services ans facilities
• Studios that sleep 2 or 3 people
• Free Wi-Fi internet
• Satellite TV
• Kitchen & Fridge
• Small pets allowed upon request
• Small Garden
• Private Parking (extra charge)
• Located in the heart of the island's capital
• Just footsteps away from everything
• 5 minute walk from Limenas Beach
• 5 minute walk from the Ferry Port
|24.08 - 30.06||01.07 - 20.07||21.07 - 20.08||21.08 - 10.09||11.09 - 30.09|
|Double studio||38 €||44 €||52 €||44 €||38 €|
|44 €||52 €||60 €||50 €||42 €|
• The above prices are in euros per room/per night
• Private parking - 2 EUR/per day
• These are the official prices of property owner
Deposit of 30% of total price of the reservation is required to confirm a booking. The remaining balance will be payed first day upon arrival.
• If cancelled up to 21 days before date of arrival, deposit will be 100% refunded minus any transaction fees.
• If cancelled or modified later, the prepayment is non refundable
The small town of Limenas (also called Thassos) is the capital and main port of Thassos. It is located on the northern coast of the island, on the site of the ancient city of Thassos and is where most of the population is concentrated.
It is the administrative and commercial centre of the island, offering a plethora of hotels, restaurants, shops, banks, bars, taverns and clubs as well as a police office, a post office and a bus station. Limenas has a modern and an oldest part. The old quarter is the most beautiful part of the city, presenting great archaeological interest with its very interesting museum and the various ruins scattered all around. The old port is very picturesque, and so is the ancient marketplace.